Department of Basic Education has announced the official 2021 school terms release dates.
The Department has had a responsible and highly careful start to the year. Seemingly hitting the right note with every decision taken; the Department is ready to hit the ground running for the 2021 calendar year which will run until the 15th of December.
Now it is up to the teachers, parents and learners to get down to the business of learning and teaching.
South Africa is expecting the 3rd wave of the Corona Virus which may lead to more disturbances. Time becomes the most expensive commodity which both learners and teachers cannot afford to mis-handle. Time management has to be of high standard.
The amount of work to be covered is huge, therefore learners do not have the luxury of focusing on other unimportant matters both at school and at home. This means sacrificing “umgroovo”, and limited time to socialize.
While in class there will almost be no free classes and oh, your weekends are gone as well. 2021 school terms will stretch both learners and teachers to perform at the their optimal level.
This also means that people who want to be nuisance at school with no desire to learn may have to sit this one out. If you know that you have no desire to be at school whatsoever, rather find something else to be busy with because (kuzospanwa blind) there’ll be a high workload. There won’t be enough time to nurse people with no desire to be at school.
2021 school terms opportunities
There are great opportunities to be exploited during the hectic schedule. Those opportunities are:
- Learning to work hard: a skill that will take you very far in life.
- Delayed gratification: sacrifice now to enjoy the fruits of your hard work later.
- Time management: an opportunity to learn how to manage your time will be key to your success.
- Planning: this is extremely important to plan your life and goal-setting, learning this now will be crucial to your future.
- Lastly discipline: 2021 school terms will require high levels of discipline. It will not be easy but if you are willing to learn this skill, there’s no better time than now.
Develop an appetite for success and 2021 school terms will guide you towards that success. The Department of Basic Education has laid the foundation, it is now up to learners, teachers and parents to start building.
Do you have a story to share? Send your story to: firstname.lastname@example.org